Sunday, May 17, 2009

Disneyworld!

We went to Disneyworld a few times while we were in Florida. It was quite the experience with 8 adults, 2 wheelchairs, 4 kids and 3 babies! We didn't get a ton of pictures, but everyone else did! So here's some until we get more...

See that pretty little stain on Ogg's right shoulder? He happened to be standing in the unfortunate landing place of a birds fecal remains. This also happened in the morning, so he got to walk around like that the entire day!

Even with all the adults around, we managed to lose William. He had just been found right before this, but all was made right by the magic of ice cream.

Do I look miserable and hot and swollen? I certainly was. I will never, ever, ever go to Disneyworld again in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy. I'm holding sweet little 2 month old Matthew. He fell asleep in my arms, so my mother-in-law got to push a few more pounds around for a while. I want my Hugh!

This picture is dedicated to our friend, Markus Mann. Dixie, please show him this (it's courtesy of Ogg).

Scariest thing I've seen in a Disney park! Don't know who the random dude is, but that character was really quite terrifying!

My new favorite hat, found outside of Pirates of the Caribbean.

Random shot of my mothers day pedicure all the girlies got, compliments of my father-in-law! I certainly can't bend over to paint them anymore, so this was wonderful!

The happiest baby on earth, Owen!

William enjoying another ice cream. The kid is in love with his sunglasses and never takes them off when he's outside!


Me, Maddie and William. He avoids pictures by hiding his face as much as possible.

See? Here he is again with his sister, Eleanor. Super excited to go into Disney!

1 comment:

Dixie & Markus said...

Haha! I showed Markus the pic! Totally fitting! He had a good laugh. I can't believe you soldiered through Disneyworld in that obscene heat AND pregnant! I could hardly handle it NOT pregnant.