Friday, May 1, 2009

Big stuff accomplished!

As of yesterday, we now have all of the major items purchased, in our home, and waiting for usage! I'm so excited cause it's making it all seem so much more imminent and real!! I mean, I guess I only have 9.5 weeks left, so that's gonna fly by pretty quick! Especially seeing as I'll be in Florida for 2 of those weeks! Swweeeet! Here's some of our recent things...

The Chicco Cortina System, in that same red color! I love it! I have heard nothing but good about this brand, and I can't wait to put little sweet Hugh in there!


And then we have the sheet set! Isn't it adorable? Cause he's gonna be my leetle monkey! Aww!

The Pack N Play that's going to double as the bassinet for the first month or so that we really needed and the sweet women who threw my baby shower got it for me! What a blessing!


Our dining room (that doesn't have anything remotely dining-like in it) is absolutely packed with all the stuff we have accumulated. I've started to sort out all the clothes...washing them, folding them, sorting them into appropriate age categories (holy cow, that takes FOREVER to do!)...this is the best! I'm loving this!

This is totally turning into a stereotypical baby blog, but I DONT CARE! That's the most exciting thing in my life, so that's what's going to be on here!

One more quickie: had a doctor's appointment yesterday where the first thing the doctor said to me was, "Wow, we've had a big weight gain this month, huh?" Umm...yes I have, thank you very much. Oh well, it was bound to happen. I don't feel super huge, and she said that's what matters, just don't gain that much next time! Haha...and it is ALWAYS a relief to hear that little baby's heartbeat racing along with mine! I can't believe I'm far enough along that my every-two-week appointments are starting!

Shower photos and a new baby belly picture coming this weekend!

2 comments:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Exciting! Can't wait to see recent pictures!

Amanda said...

We have that stroller and it has served us well for both kids. I have to say, it is a little heavy, but with no time to get to the gym, it is a great way to keep your arms toned and buff! I always joke that I could beat my husband in an arm wrestle after a couple of weeks toting all the baby stuff around.