Now that Hugh is a crawling maniac, he is EVERYWHERE. He still has his being away from mom issues, so he'll crawl a few feet, turn around to sit and check that I'm still there and then be on his way again. As a result of so much sitting, he tends to get things stuck on his bum. Observe:
And in other news, Hugh got his 3rd haircut! It was really difficult this time because it was really tickling his neck plus he kept wanting to see what that buzzing sound was so he'd whip his little head around to try and find it! Now he doesn't look like such a ragamuffin. However, I'm having a hard time figuring out the cowlick part. I can't seem to get it even and not sticking up all over back there! Caitlyn...? :)
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Bum Puffs and Haircuts
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
7:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment