I can't believe Hugh is 11 months old today! My sweet baby boy is going to be ONE YEAR OLD next month! This has gone by ridiculously fast and it kinda makes me hyperventilate a little when I think the next year will probably go quickly as well and then he's going to be 2, and then he's gonna be going off to university like a year after that! Okay, maybe not that quick but seriously, I can't imagine having any more babies for another few years with how much I'm enjoying it being just the two of us! I guess Ogg makes 3, but...whatever. :)
Here's how we celebrated this past week:
He got to drive the car for the first time. Very pleased with himself, don't you think!
Exhausted from all the driving, he took a nap. Look carefully at the positioning of his glowy seahorse. Still can't see it? Look at his cute bum. Poor seahorse.
We got the mail and I found out he's ordered Victoria's Secret behind my back! I totally caught him checking out the boobies!
Practiced his charming smile:
Decided he wanted to try climbing up the stairs and went all the way up the first time! Look at that proud face!
2 comments:
oh my gosh! I haven't looked at blogs in awhile, but I didn't know that hugh had gone driving also!!! they are so sophisticated. he is so funny looking at the VS catalog...
Can't wait for you to get here!!
Post a Comment