Sunday, May 30, 2010

Parkin' It Up

Yesterday we took Hugh to the park together for the first time. We enjoyed it so much that went again today! He absolutely LOVED the swings. Remember how he had a swing addiction when he was younger? Well I think he's been reminded of that beautiful feeling! When he was first put in the swing he was giggling and squealing for a good 5 minutes, and after that he got quieter, and leaned back a little more, and quieter, and leaned back a liiiittle more...until he was totally zoned out! So adorable! The first few pics are from today, when we braved the slide for the first time, and the rest yesterday.

I couldn't believe how much he loved it! He just kept giggling and wanting more! And there's Rachelle and her cutie too.

I absolutely love the joy in his face!

Me and the little dude.

Looking at the interesting texture of the ground:

Here he is at his zoned out stage:

Just fyi, we were trying to capture Hugh's gangsta hat and I was doing a fakie gang sign with my hands, not a thumbs up. Come on, I'm not that cheesy!

Sittin' on a huge fake cow

I love when my little man leans into me for a cuddle!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Hugh is so cute. We love the park too, it never gets old.

Jenna said...

handsome boy! gotta love the park!

Laurel said...

He is so cute. Wow. And what is it about little boys and the park? They never get sick of it.