This morning as I stepped outside, locked my door and headed downstairs to my car, I was caught by surprise. So much so that I actually stopped in my tracks!
What is this? thought I. It can't be...
My mind bounced back and forth between believing what was logical and what was true.
I can't believe it. There's actually a twinge of coolness in the air! No more offensive heat to greet me as I leave for work! No more blasting the AC! Maybe I can actually wear that adorable long cardigan I just got sooner than I thought!
You could almost say that I leapt to my car in sheer joy.
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Beauty
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
9:17 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Nice. I'm waiting for that to happen here. It's actually a lot better than when I first got here, but it's still crazy hot. The humidity's finally calming down too!
Oh I wish I shared your excitement! Glad you're excited about the weather! I would probably be excited for the coolness if I lived in the humidity, too.
Hope your doing better. I love reading your blog!
What is with all you ridiculous people wanting the weather to cool down!?
Post a Comment