...that I adore this picture? It's my desktop picture right now and I love it. It was taken about a year ago, after the blessing of my sister's 6th (yes, you read that right!) beautiful child. Finn, the one staring at him adoringly, loved to play with Ogg. Let me tell you, that kid is hilarious. I love all the people in this picture immensely, and miss the two little ones so much that my heart hurts. I just have to push it in the back of my mind...repress the love...repress the love...
***I also love this picture cause I think he looks so hot as a father-figure! Let's get baby-makin' Oggy!
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
Can I just say...
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
12:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just had a flashback to Bunco night when we left earlier than anyone else and what you announced to the rest of the ladies...haha! (yes the underlying context of this comment is totally obvious but I don't care) And Ogg does look like he'd be a good daddy...overwhelmed but loving every min of it!
Post a Comment