I grew up on some pretty classic stories. I loved Beatrix Potter's stories about Peter Rabbit and others. I have a full set of her books that are being stored until I have children that I can read them to. I adore them...they're beautifully written with gorgeous artistry. I'm watching Miss Potter right now and am really enjoying remembering so many childhood memories. It's a lovely, subtle movie and if you know her stories, it's a fun one to see come to life.
PS...I took my first Independent Study midterm this morning. A relief to have it over, but let's hope I did alright! 4 more speedback lessons and 2 exams to go and I'm a graduated girl!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Lovely
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
7:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh you are an inspiration! I need to finish my courses, too! Hooray for your midterm!
Post a Comment