Thursday, September 25, 2008

My list

#1. I am super excited for Ugly Betty, The Office and Grey's tonight. I'm not ashamed to say I LOVE these shows! My poor husband just rolls his eyes, but whatever. Now I just need Eli Stone to start again (in a few weeks) and then my life will be whole.

#2. It was 50 degrees this morning when I went to work! Beautiful! I love the crisp air!

#3. My husband and I have decided that private is best. So on October 10th, I will be going private yet again. SO if you wanna continue reading my blog and you weren't already on the list from when I was private before...email me and I'll add you.

#4. Doesn't a 3rd anniversary at a day spa sound fabulous? I think that's what we've decided.

#5. My husband thinks that I'm too cheesy on this blog. Oh, if he only knew that I'm holding back A LOT. Haha.

#6. Ogg's parents are coming next Wednesday and then I will finally have new pictures to entertain you with.

#7. My car is in the shop as of this morning to finally get the window fixed so I'm not driving a white trash car around anymore with tape holding the poor window up. Yay!

#8. Have you heard about the gas crisis here in Atl? Well the whole problem in a nutshell is...THERE IS NO GAS! No one else is having this problem because you see...us Atlantans...we have more requirements for gas so there's not so much pollution. And since we get all our gas from TX and stuff is shut down...it's a big mess. So basically, if there's a gas station that's lucked out and received any gas, there will be lines 45 minutes long. No joke! But mostly, all the gas stations have taken down all their numbers because they've been sucked bone dry. Good thing I've got a full tank, cause I know a lot of people are having to take days off work because they just can't make it there!

#9. Christmas cards or no Christmas cards...that is the question. Does anyone want a card from just me and Ogg? Isn't the whole point of them to see the cute kids that we don't have? Are YOU doing a Christmas card?

10 comments:

Keeley and Robby said...

Don't worry Shannon, your not alone on the gas crisis! Us here in Nashville area are out as well!! Have been since Thursday of last week. Some stations are finally getting some in but the lines are pretty long!

Greg and Mel said...

we would love to get a christmas card from you guys! We also need your new address so we can send you ours :)

meggan said...

I love Christmas cards! Let me know when you're compiling your mailing list!

Laurel said...

If you decide to send one lemme know! I'm also hiring myself out to hand make cards if you or anyone you know is interested.

Kar said...

No gas here in Charlotte/Fort Mill either. I heard some trucks are going to haul in some from Wilmington and Tennesee soon though.

Sarah said...

K, I think you and I are pretty much the only ones glad that it's getting cool and crisp outside! It was like 90 degrees yesterday and I was monumentaly dissapointed! I think the spa is great,the gas is crazy, and christmas cards are fun! Rob thinks they're kind of pointless...but you are right, maybe now that we have a baby he'll see more of a reason...

Courtney Shelby said...

1. Loved The Office last night!
2. spokompton has been cold for a while now, so lets trade weathers.
3. Hopefully I'm on the list.
4. "I've been at a day spa... D A Y I E."-Zoolander
5. All blogs are cheesy.
6. Yea for Pics!
7. Get a bike. you won't have to worry about windows with that. don't forget the streamers and little bell.
8. Washington has gas, but now I'm paranoid. I think i'll fill up soon.
9. Christmas cards! Only because I like receiving them.

Brittney said...

The gas thing is making me a little freaked out too. That, along with the bail out agreement, along with the whole presidential race. Our country is a mess right now!

Sarah said...

BTW, do you seriously have friends named meg, meagan, megan, meggan, and meghan? That's excessive...saw your mom on friday! She's so great...

Jenna said...

still enjoying your blog. that gas crisis sounds awful!
yeah, tyrel frequently accuses me of being cheesy too. i am considering making a personal and a family blog. . . we'll see.