I'm sick of looking at all those words and we don't have any new pictures, so here's some older ones that have now made me really nostalgic and sentimental-feeling!
Us after we had hiked up to Stewart Falls. Love that place. Love that view.
Us at Disneyworld in May 2007 with Ogg's family. Hopefully we're doing this again next year because it was SO fun and we really miss all of them!
See this adorable little girl? Her name is Eleanor and I miss her! Sad for her, but great for us...she had broken her leg and had this little soft cast on it so we got to jump to the front of all the lines as long as we had her!
Me being awesome in front of the castle. Another cutie-pie niece, Maddie. She's grown up so much since this picture! There's plenty of other pictures I could post, but I won't. I just miss them all and we're super excited to see Ogg's parents this next week! I think we've decided on heading down to Savannah to explore the history for a couple of days. I'm sure we won't be disappointed. Regardless, we'll be with family and that'll be the best part of it all!
Monday, September 22, 2008
Nostalgic
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You're so pretty Shan, and I must say the Shade cap sleeve looks best on you above everyone else! I mean that too! I'm sorry you're home sick, I would be too!
fun pictures and obviously lots of fun times. : )
Also, just wanted to let you know, I just made my blog private. I have been getting way too many hits (69 today and I know who about 5 of them are-and I've got me an Australian stocker who gets on my site 4 times a day and looks at our pictures...a little too freaky!
Anyway, I would love for you to keep stopping by but you will have to sign in first. It should pull up to a sign-in page now.
Post a Comment