Monday, August 3, 2009

1 Month already!




One month:
9 lbs 14 oz
21 inches
50th percentile in everything

Loves to fall asleep on Mom's chest
Loves staring at Dad while laying on his legs
Loves his swing
Very alert and takes things in
Loves to go on walks
Tends to sleep between 4-8 hours at night

5 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

hard to believe its already been a month! he sure is a cutie!!

Dixie & Markus said...

He is darling!! It was great to chat with y'all last night! You both look over-joyed! So sweet.

Amanda said...

it's amazing to me how quickly time flies, even while at the same time you wonder if the all-nighters with a crying baby will ever end.

The Mercer Family said...

SO, I have been spending some time catching up! I can't believe he is already 1 month old! He is so cute and has a little bit of both of you in him! You have done such a great job of documenting all that has gone on. You'll be glad you have this! Sorry I have been so lazy at updates. Things have been crazy. I just spent a couple hours yesterday just trying to organize pics. The next step...blogging about them! hehe So I'll get on it but you're so sweet and so is Hugh! Congratulations again. I bet you are the sweetest mom ever :)

Hugs and kisses!

Kellie Knapp said...

He is the CUTEST!!! :) I LOVE that shirt.... awesome! How are you???