So, my baby weight has stopped coming off by itself. I suppose it's time I actually TRY and do something about it. I've got about 10-12 pounds to go and I need motivation! I'm just so used to myself like this (bigger, not active, eating tons)! The biggest problem is that the little guy will not take a bottle...he only wants me! He seriously freaks out big time anytime Ogg tries to feed him (he won't take a pacifier either). So I'm stuck having to feed him myself every 2-3 hours during the day, and it's just not long enough for me to go do anything productive! I'm really worried I'll never fit into any of my old pants again! My butt and hips are bigger, so NONE of my pants fit! I don't like having to still wear maternity stuff 2 months later! Ahh! Help! Any advice, support, guidelines would be much appreciated!
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I think that you just need to give yourself time. I was not able to get the last 5 pounds off until Lucas stopped breast feeding which was 8 months old. I would try to go on walks with him whenever you have a chance. Soon enough he will be sleeping through the night and you can work out before wakes up or after he goes down. Just be patient it takes time.
It takes me a full year to lose all the preg weight - or until I stop nursing. My body holds onto the extra weight like it needs it for milk production or something. so annoying.... just know you are not alone. My little guy is 7 months old and I'm still working on it.
go and get yourself some pants that aren't maternity and you will feel a hundred times better. Even if you just buy 1 pair for now. Don't worry I still have 10 lbs to go as well. I have been walking in the mornings and it is really helping take the weight off. and P.S. I still eat like a pig as well its called starving from feeding another human being! I read an article that said that most mom's who gain the normal amount of weight during pregnancy will be back to their pre-birth weight at a year or less just from nursing. There is hope!
I agree, it takes time. I'm just starting to lose the weight now, and my baby is 3!! Don't beat yourself up about it. Your body did a tremendous thing and it will just take time. I'm sure you look fabulous anyways!! I agree, go buy 1 or 2 pairs of pants and you'll feel better. :)
Really? (loaded with sarcasm)
I'm wondering what I'm going to do when I get to this point. New jeans sounds like a great idea. Believe me, you could use a little extra on the hips and booty, maybe you should keep it:) Just look at Beyonce for motivation.
Post a Comment