You thought this was going to be about my baby, didn't you? Well, I love him too, but OHMYGOSH I found the most wonderful website (via Cup of Jo).
It's HavenInParis.com. You MUST go there.
Oh my, it's more like HEAVEN in Paris! This site really took me back to when Ogg and I lived in England the first year of our marriage. We traveled all over, including Paris and Tuscany (two of the featured destinations on this site). If we could go back and have a place like those on that website...wow. On the other hand, I may not ever want to leave the beauty of these homes!
Aaahhh Paris...I love you. And you weren't mean to me when I was so obviously an amateur at the language. Walking the streets hand in hand on our first anniversary with my husband was amazing. Time to go back! How about next year for our fifth?
Monday, August 24, 2009
So in love!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
12:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i so hear you on loving paris! we'll meet you there!
Post a Comment