Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cute little man...

Here's a VERY small sampling of some pictures we had taken of our sweet little guy. He's such a perfect addition to our family! On Friday he was having a hard time, so we called the doctor and we decided to get him on some medicine for reflux. It's just so heartbreaking when he screams in pain and I know he's having heartburn. Poor baby is feeling better now that he's got some meds in him. We successfully made it through all three hours of church today. I didn't even have to walk the halls! I actually got to hear the relief society lesson while he just chilled on my lap, falling in and out of sleep! He's such a precious little guy. Ogg always says he doesn't want us to go anywhere because he doesn't want to expose him to anything or anyone except us so he stays safe! We're all doing well and my post partum doc appointment is this week. I can't wait to get the ok to work out hard cause I am SICK of not feeling my best! I have the emotional motivation, but now I need to get physically motivated. I've been stuck on the couch for like a year now, so I'm not used to working out! My hips/butt do not fit into ANY of my pre-pregnancy pants and we certainly don't have the money to buy me a wardrobe's worth of pants, so I've got to get back into them! I'm so worried that my hips have permanently widened! So any takers on getting my pants if I don't ever fit into them again? :)











7 comments:

emily and logan said...

yeah, as soon as i fit into my own, i'll take your little size nothing pants too. psh!

Jill said...

I love the furrowed brow pics...like he's wondering what the photographer is doing..super cute, and I'm glad i get to see him in person too. Such a cutie.

Amanda said...

I love that last picture of you and little Hugh. So sweet!

Misty said...

i love all the pictures! it makes me excited for our new little one coming!

Lauren said...

cute pictures!

Dixie & Markus said...

He's precious! What a sweet little guy:)

Nikki said...

Those pictures are precious! What a cute little family!