I totally judge people on craigslist by their grammar. I refuse to buy something from someone who can't spell basic words.
Judgmental? Maybe. Oh well.
In other news, we're going to attempt to do sacrament meeting tomorrow. We're both a bit nervous to take the babe into a public place where people will surely be breathing on him and touching him, no matter how hard we try to protect him. So hopefully he'll have a good morning and I'll finally be able to see some friends again!
He has been beyond perfect today, after a really difficult week. A friend brought over her swing she doesn't need anymore and he LOVES it.
Took a walk this morning and it made me feel 100% better about life. I think we'll make that a daily habit! Plus, I've gotta get this last 15 pounds off! Tried on a pair of pre-baby pants today. Tight, but the worry is that my hips won't shrink anymore! If this is so, we've got a problem cause we definitely can't afford to get me a wardrobe's worth of pants!
We're broke cause we just bought that beautiful townhouse! We close on Friday! It's totally surreal and really freaky cause we are going to be on an EXTREME budget! But it's so worth it to have a place of our own, especially since we got it for like $30,000 less than it's worth!
I love my baby, I love my husband, I love my life right now!
Saturday, August 1, 2009
Random non-baby thoughts...
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
5:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry about the hips thing. I was freaking out about that as well, but you will fit in your old clothes again. I am back to my old self after 10 months and little exercise. You will get there!
I think walking is a perfect postpartum form of exercise. Even better if you're pushing the little one in a stroller (I've heard you burn way more calories too). Sounds like an exciting time in your life right now!
Post a Comment