I want to kiss my husband at the top of the ferris wheel on Balboa Island right at dusk (like the picture, and yes that's the real wheel). It's always been a thing with me...I always wanted to take my one and only there! Maybe this summer! And then a trip to Ruby's! Yum!!
I want to travel so many places, it's ridiculous. Off the top of my head, Washington D.C., NYC, Greece, Egypt...and the above picture is of the Caribbean. Hopefully we can go this or next year, while we're still living in Georgia (who knows how long we'll be here!).
I want to take dance classes again. Nothing too intense, I just really miss how satisfying it was for me to participate in becoming a more graceful and beautiful dancer!
Most people will laugh at this, but I've never dyed my hair! I really want to, but when it comes down to it, I'm way too scared to try it! I always chicken out! Maybe one day Caitlyn will help!
I really want a fabulous food storage. Now that we're not BYU students, I have been feeling a bit stressed out about this and want to start collecting, but have no idea where we'll put it...the spare bathroom maybe?!
So those are a few of the things on my "life list". There are a million more, but I'll save those for another day. Maybe I'll make it a weekly thing.
So, I want to know...what things are on YOUR list!?
6 comments:
I loved this post!! It got my wheels turning to think of some of my goals! And don't feel bad-I have NEVER dyed my hair either!! I tell Adam I am going to every time I get my hair done, and then I always chicken out, I think this is going to be the year though!!
You're so sweet. Thank you for the compliment!
Great list, I'm with you on wanting to travel to a million places! If I had money I would travel the world!
Easy for you to say!! Just wait until you've gained 20 pounds just in your mid-section, your entire body aches all the time, you can't sleep but you're so freaking tired all the time, your legs, feet, hands, etc are all swollen and you have to waddle!
Don't mind me! ;) Pregnancy is great!
Ready?? So ready...but as everyone loves to point out to me, it's only going to get worse over the next 8 weeks! GREAT!
If swollen fingers is all that happens to you when you get pregnant...you'll have the bitter envy of every pregnant woman in the world!
Where do you think Caitlyn got her good looks?
Post a Comment