Monday, March 31, 2008

My Dad

Yesterday was my Dad's day of birth! These are the only pictures I have since I'm at work, but they'll do! My Dad is fabulous. He is the most righteous, hard working person I have ever known. He's always up for something new and would never turn down a daddy-daughter date! He's the much loved Bishop of my home ward, and has been for the past 6 years! I think his time is coming to be released, and I'm positive everyone in the ward will miss him being their Bishop! He's one of the main reasons I never went to a single's ward once I went to college! I love this man to death! He's a wonderful example of how to be patient, kind and understanding. Whenever I have a problem, I can always talk to him. He tries to be unbiased and really give me the advice I need. He's an absolute genius when it comes to mixing chemicals...he can get any stain out of anything! I keep telling him he needs to write a book about it! I'm so proud to be in his family and I hope that I can always make him proud as well. It's really sad not being closer to him (and the rest of my family)! I know I'm missing out on many jokes and stories that he loves to tell! I love you Dad, and can't wait to see you again in July!


My parents with my hot husband at his graduation one year ago!


Me and my parents outside the Uffizi in Florence, Italy in 2006! Ogg's taking the picture.

1 comment:

cat+tadd=sam said...

Awww, you must be a daddy's girl like me. I look up to my dad more than anybody else and love him to death! No, my dad can NEVER die.