Thursday, March 6, 2008

2 years and 4 months ago...

Ogg is gone for a few days on business, and being the sentimental woman I am...I've been really missing him and looking at any wedding pictures I can. Since I haven't posted any pictures in a while (we haven't taken any lately!), I thought I'd share my reminiscing with everyone else. I love my sweet husband so much, and when he goes away, it's like I'm a robot, just trying to get through the day. I can't wait for him to get home tomorrow and to start preparing for his parents to get here on Wednesday. We haven't seen them in almost a year...back when Ogg graduated last April! Since they're from England, it's a rarity to be with them, so we are so excited for them to get here and see where we're living and how grown up and domesticated we've become!

Our wedding pictures were taken by Alan Honey, a family friend who is an absolutely amazing photographer. He flew in from Kansas for us! It was a wonderful wedding present!

Yes, I really was that happy. Alan (photographer) told Ogg to whisper something in my ear...

...it was ridiculous. Just kidding, I'm just laughing because I felt a little awkward.


All our friends we love and miss SO much outside the temple right after our sealing.

One of my favorite pictures. I've always wanted to get this one framed but haven't gotten around to it yet. You can actually see my little finger wave in my hair. Dang dark hair, you couldn't see any of the pretty little details!

Beautiful fall day with my brand new husband, so in love!


The stately couple. My husband is so hot! My British hunk of manlove!

With Ogg's parents coming in next week, there will certainly be plenty of picture taking. Off to my new year's resolution (yes, I'm starting in March)...exercise more...I'm really into yoga right now! It feels amazing and I love it!

5 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

Such cute pictures!!! I can't believe that was two years ago! You guys looked so happy that day!

AshleyS said...

I absolutely LOVE your wedding dress. It's gorgeous!

Sarah said...

Hi! I haven't taken many pictures of me pregnant yet. i need to but I just barely started showing a few weeks ago...also something with my computer/internet isn't letting me upload pictures so I've gotten figure that out. Anyway, youre demand is noted. :) I was excited to find you guys had a blog and I've actually been reading up on you for a couple days. I hope you're loving it out there on your own, your mom always tells me good things.

Natalie said...

Your wedding pictures are really cute! You look so beautiful and you both look so happy!

Brittney said...

Which temple did you get married in. It sort of looks like the Bountiful Temple where I got married (the most beautiful temple if I must say so myself) :)