He's out. Apparantly you're supposed to change your driver's license and license plates after 30 days when you move somewhere. Did anyone else know that? I just thought you did it when you register your car every year. Hm. The judge told Ogg that in Georgia, once every 5 years, you can claim no contest and there won't be any points put on your driving record. So now he has to go get a GA license, wait 30 more days, go BACK to court and claim no contest. I swear all of this is a waste of time. Haven't they heard of email? Ha. So I guess that's a positive thing...nothing will go on his record even if they are wasting everyone's time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yeah, I donated my hair...16 inches! I was so excited about it, I think I'll just keep doing it as long as my hair keeps growing so fast. My belly bump isn't realy cute yet but it's getting there...at least it's to the point where I don't just look fat :) As far as books go I bought the Mayo clinic pregnancy and first year which was good for me b/c I like to know all the medical stuff going on. Another highly recommended book is 12 hours in 12 weeks. It's baby sleep book and just alot of good common sense. Other than that most of what I have read have been child psychology books more about raising them than actual baby stuff, but I can give you those too if you'd like...
Two I thought were really good are: Understand Child Developement-Lynn Scoresby and Raising Self-Reliant Children-In a self-indulgent world-Glenn Nelsen. I'm sure you've heard of what to expect when you're expecting...everyone told me I had to get that, I never did but most of what I needed to know was covered in the Mayo book so...
SO that is pretty crazy! I thought you just did it when you registered as well. I hope it gets all cleared up and that no more bored cops are sent your way!
love, mel
Ugh...how annoying. We didn't know that 30 day rule when we moved here either. It's just a stupid law so they get their money faster. We waited 6 months and they "waived" the late fee for us. Lame.
We had almost the same exact thing happen! We didn't know the rule either and Dave got a ticket and had all the same problems. I was SOOO annoyed!
Post a Comment