Friday, March 28, 2008

QUICK!

Quick, everyone rally around me! I must say, I've been pretty good about controlling my shopping for a while now. But the shirt below has caught my eye (from shade!!) and I'm in love with it. I decided I need it. NOW. But I cannot decide between the beautiful pink, or the ever classic white! So I am DESPERATE! Everyone who reads this, please leave a quick comment and give me your opinion! I need to order it really soon because I'm so antsy about it!


Number TWO! Shade also has come out with these two cute dresses (and they're CHEAP!). Which do we like the best? Once again, please help me out here people! I'm SO excited to get a couple new things in preparation for this very hot and humid summer here in Atlanta!!



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the white shirt and I love both dresses!

cat+tadd=sam said...

OH my gosh! So cute! With your dark hair and complexion, I'd go with the pink shirt. And I love the pink dress too. But both would look great on you!

Erin said...

I love all of them. I think the pink dress is better. And you can't go wrong with a white shirt. But Caitlin has a good point about your hair and complexion.

You're so cute, having people vote!

Greg and Mel said...

I like the pink shirt and the first dress :)

Nickell said...

I love the pink shirt, it would look better on you, and either dress....Very cute!

Misty said...

pink shirt; purple dress

AshleyS said...

i like the 1st shirt and the 1st dress. these are so cute, i think i might have to copy! love shade!

Kar said...

Get both shirts and the first dress.

Fiona said...

From a mom's perspective, get the pink shirt. When you have kids someday all white shirts will be off limits. And the pink dress can be worn without the tie when you are pregnant or to hide a post-pregnancy belly, it's genius!