So tired. He's pretty perfect. Holy engorgement. 2nd degree tear-healing really quickly.
We have zillions of pictures and they'll be put up later...maybe today, maybe tomorrow...but here's his first few minutes in the world.
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Sweet Hugh
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
12:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh Shan and Ogg! He is BEAUTIFUL! Way to go!! And Shan, you looked AMAZING! I hope motherhood is treating you well! Get your rest, and enjoy every moment! I love you tons!!
i want to hear all about it! i think he looks like you!
Love it! Congratulations for the millionth time or something! And, when I had tyler my sister sent me an email with words of advice...about every other thing she said was to make sure i SLEEP...don't try to get stuff done when hugh sleeps - get some rest yourself. I guess now that he's 2 I should stop taking naps at the same time, though! =) But seriously, make sure you're resting as often as you can!!
You did it! He's finally here! Nice work lady. Good luck in these first few weeks.
So beautiful. Love the name Hugh, btw.
Post a Comment