It's hard to express the way I've been feeling the past 2 weeks! Words don't seem like they can do enough justice to the new part of me that's been born along with my baby.
There's the little hole that's always been in my heart that's now been filled completely. Then there's the new found patience that has been needed for all the long nights (and days!). Even my body seems to have found ways to deal with pain and discomfort just so I can stay upright and kiss and cuddle my little Hugh.
He is adorable beyond all belief and SO good. He only cries if there's something specific wrong like a dirty diaper, hunger, or needing to be burped. The rest of the time he just peacefully looks around and takes in his surroundings. He absolutely hates having a wet diaper and has a high pitched shout (yes, I said shout: imagine a 2 year old being frustrated with the highest voice ever; it's so funny!) when he wants your attention and isn't getting it. He's been pretty good about sleeping in 4 hour increments at night, which is SO nice.
Our stake got realigned and Ogg got called to be the 2nd counselor in the Elders Quorum, which is gonna be a tough commitment but Ogg will be great with it. Also in the works...we made an offer on that townhome...
AND IT WAS ACCEPTED!!!
Last night we signed all the papers and submitted it to the bank, so now we're just waiting to hear that it's a done deal! Let's see...new calling, new baby, down to one income...why don't we just add purchase a home and all that comes with it as well? Maybe it'll help me lose the rest of the baby weight! 20 pounds down, 20 to go! I'd be happy with 15 though.
That's all for now...I'll post some new pictures when I get a chance again! Hope you're all enjoying your summer!
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Update for the history books
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
5:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yeah!!!! You got the Townhome!!!!!! Are you going to need mom to stay longer so you can move? I'll call soon to get the full updates. Wish I could hold Hugh!!!
Your life sounds amazing! So excited about your townhome!
So much exciting stuff happening for you guys! I'm glad I can keep up with all the changes. Little one's looking cute and you're looking good.
Post a Comment