Here's a variety of more pics of our sweet baby. I've just realized that all our pics are of him sleeping! He is awake a lot more now, but I guess we just get so enthralled with him that we forget about cameras! I'll work on that though.
Two week stats:
7 pounds 14.4 ounces
20 and 1/4 inches long
Both in the 25th percentile
The doctor was genuinely surprised when I told her he sleeps 4 hours at a time at night. I'm a lucky woman, I know! Also, she asked if I was giving him his vitamin D drops every day and I said, "Yeah, he loooves those!" And she, thinking I was being sarcastic, said, "Oh yeah, I know...most babies just hate it!" She could see I was confused and realized that I wasn't being sarcastic when I said he loves the vitamins! He really does! I'll pour it into his mouth and he'll just look around and smack his lips together. I can tell he's really thinking about the taste and it instantly calms him down if he's fussy at all! What a great little babe I have!
7 pounds 14.4 ounces
20 and 1/4 inches long
Both in the 25th percentile
The doctor was genuinely surprised when I told her he sleeps 4 hours at a time at night. I'm a lucky woman, I know! Also, she asked if I was giving him his vitamin D drops every day and I said, "Yeah, he loooves those!" And she, thinking I was being sarcastic, said, "Oh yeah, I know...most babies just hate it!" She could see I was confused and realized that I wasn't being sarcastic when I said he loves the vitamins! He really does! I'll pour it into his mouth and he'll just look around and smack his lips together. I can tell he's really thinking about the taste and it instantly calms him down if he's fussy at all! What a great little babe I have!
No comments:
Post a Comment