I know this seems impossible, but my week old baby just smiled at me! He's totally calm, alert (no gas at all!) and responding to our voices! When I started talking to him, he turned his head and looked right at me and smiled! And then he kept doing it-probably 5 times! What is so magical about a baby's smile? About MY baby's smile! I love it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Shan! I finally got to check out your blog after your little guy was born. Sorry it took me so long to check it out... we've actually had our own little hospital visit as well as of late (Cache had a seizure), so I haven't been able to see your pictures until now. Hugh is so cute! That is so fun that you are already seeing smiles. Cache didn't smile FOREVER! I know, motherhood is exhausting, expecially right after delivery. You should read the book "Baby Wise"... it saved my life! I swear by that book! Cache was sleeping through the night by 4 weeks and has been the best sleeper since! Anyway, I actually need your phone number. My phone all of a sudden stopped working and your number wasn't saved to my sim card, so I have to get a lot of numbers back into my phone these next few days. Will you just text me or something like that so I can reprogram you in? Thanks girl. Love you! Hugh is a handsome little thing!
Probably hard to imagine but it just gets better! Soak it all up because it goes by so fast! Wait 'til he's giggling! It's the best!
Post a Comment