We love our little chubby cheeked man, however exhausting he is. I feel like I should've bounced back by now but I still feel like crap most of the time, even with him sleeping for 4 hour stretches at night. He's adorable and his legs are really strong already. He almost launched himself off of my lap today and this morning, he ROLLED OVER! Umm...pretty sure that an 8 day old infant is not supposed to be at that stage yet! I'm thinking it was just a fluke, but if not...I've gotta have it on my records that he rolled today!
Thursday, July 9, 2009
Chubby Cheeks
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
1:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Oh Shannon, he is so sweet!
Don't you just love being home with your little man!! You will never want to go back to work!! I still haven't and she will be 2 in December!! Babies are the greatest gift from God!!
oh he is so precious!
YAY! You and the baby made it! He is absolutely adorable and amazing! Enjoy every minute of this crazy, sleepless newborn stage. It goes by so fast! Hope you and your cute little family are doing well.
He is so cute, I can't stand it! Come visit us!!!
What a sweet little family:) I'm so happy for y'all. Can't wait to meet Hugh.
such cute pics of hugh! keep 'em coming!
He DOES have some chubby cheeks but that makes him all the cuter! :)
Hang in there! You're totally normal to feel so tired and crappy. Your world just got turned upside down...in a good way but still...just give it time!
Congrats! Baby Hugh is adorable. Don't worry, the first 3 months aren't reality. And if you want some sleep check out the book Babywise - it worked for both of my boys. And let me tell you how much I need sleep!
He really is ssssooo cute!
i need more pics!!
Post a Comment