Ogg and I moved to Atlanta, Georgia for his job (a Territory Merchandising Director) 4 years ago and are loving it. We have been married six years and welcomed our first baby boy on June 30, 2009! We miss our family and friends and hope this makes everyone feel a little closer to us! Happy blogging!
17 comments:
Congrats! He's a doll!
what a handsome little bug! Congrats you guys!
Yay! Hope everything's going okay! Can't wait to see more pictures.
congratulations!
Congrats!!! He is too cute! Hope you are recovering well.
You're a mommy! Congratulations! What a cute little guy.
What a handsom fellow! Congrats you two!
So cute!! Congrats!!
Congrats!
Congrats congrats congrats! I think Rob's out your way right now...we're so excited for you guys!
cuuuute! aren't they fun?!
yay! congratulations! enjoy every second, the sleepless night fly by in an instant.
Congrats. Welcome to the mommy club
Hey Hugh! Welcome to the earth! I hope your feeling alright Shannon. Congrats to the new parents.
Congratulations he is darling!! Glad you are both doing well.
shannon he is adorable! congratulations!
Congratulations! He's perfect!
Post a Comment