Went in for my doctor appointment this morning and found out this lower back pain I've been having is a little something called LABOR. Oops. Luckily it hasn't bothered me too much! It's been so effective that I don't have to go to the hospital tonight! I'm dilated to a 4, 75% effaced so they're letting me eat, shower, relax, and have one more night in my own bed. I'll get a call tomorrow morning around 7 am or so to go in and get loaded up on the Pitocin! That is...if I don't go into labor by myself today. Um, can I just say that the exam today was quite literally THE worst pain I've ever been in? I almost kicked the doctor in the face while simultaneously trying to not let a string of obscenities fall out of my mouth. Poor Ogg was in the corner wondering whether to hold me down or tackle the doctor! But I suppose it was all for a good cause! I just hope that I don't go into full blown labor until 7am tomorrow because that's when the midwife I'm using comes in! I have never even met the one who's on call today!
Well, here's to getting this little cute dude outta me! I will see you on the other side!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Nice Surprise!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
7:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
wow, you deliver tomorrow? What a cool, surreal, awesome experience. good luck! can't wait to see pictures of the little guy!
ew. nothing worse than a good ol' cervix check. love it.
good luck! Hope things go smoothly! Can't wait to hear all about baby Hugh!!
You're probably delivering the baby right now!! Can't wait to hear all about it!
So exciting. Can't wait to hear the big news! You can do it!
Shani... Can't wait to see your next post, cuz it will be about your cute baby finally being here! YEAH! I am so excited! I love you Shan, hope today was a good day, that you recover quickly, and that you love mommy-hood to it's fullest!
Post a Comment