Dang, shoot, gosh, frickity crappity crap.
Just got back from my 35 weeks appointment with the awesome news that baby Hugh is transverse! Not breech, but transverse! The little dude is chillin out SIDEWAYS in me! Have any of you had this happen? I go back in 10 days for an ultrasound to see if he's moved, and if not then it's off to the hospital to manually turn him. Ouch.
Please turn, baby boy. Pleeeease turn! Please send a few prayers up for us!!
Monday, June 1, 2009
Crap.
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That little stinker. Can you poke him in the head or tickle his feet until he gets annoyed annoyed enough to turn??
I was a little concerned because at about 35 weeks my baby was lodged in an oblique position which means that her head was pointed directly in my hip bone and lodged there. But the next week she straightened herself out which was so much more comfortable. There is still time for him to move lets all hope he figures it out.
I haven't had this happen, but I hear you can use hypnosis to turn babies. It's a lot like the relaxation thing the chiropractor would do. If I were you, I would turn on some relaxing music once a day and get completely relaxed, then visualize your baby turning...even talk to your baby and tell him it's time to turn so he can be ready to be born. Also, like you said--get on your hands and knees a lot and do pelvic tilts to encourage him to turn. I've also heard of people shining a flashlight at the bottom of the belly in the hopes that the baby will be curious and move toward the light!
i hope he turns on his own as well!
Post a Comment