Saturday, June 20, 2009

Homes on the brain!

So, this townhome has quite literally fallen into our laps. It's an amazing deal and really quite fabulous inside. I've taken quite a liking to it! Here's a couple of random pictures, but good grief, this is a lot to think about days before I give birth!



See how far out my stomach is sticking? If you're wondering how I make it up 3 flights of stairs to our apartment every day...that's a VERY GOOD QUESTION! It takes basically all of my stored up energy to trek up and down those things!

4 comments:

Kar said...

Holy cutest house ever! The garage door, the dark wood floor, the paint and trim, the shutters and dormers...perfection.

emily and logan said...

is that your garment top i see not quite making it over that round belly? haha!

that place looks amazing!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Please buy this!!! It's so perfectly east coast!
Also, how do you still have ankles! not fair

Shanicherie said...

Yes Emily, that is totally my G top! They just don't work anymore! Haha!