Sunday, June 14, 2009

37 weeks

37 weeks and it's my last week of work! Two doctor appointments to monitor baby to make sure he's ok. If there's any issues I could be induced at any time! Details to come later when I can keep my eyes open long enough.

5 comments:

Brittney said...

YEAH...You're in the home stretch! I have been gone so I haven't seen you for awhile so I wondered if I'd jump on here to find news of your little guy's arrival yet. Any change on his position yet or is he still transverse?

Dixie & Markus said...

Looking good little mama! So excited for you! We have a LONG way to go and you are pretty much there!

Courtney Shelby said...

Shani, you're so close!! I can't wait to see the little kiddo. I wonder if he'll have an accent?? :)

Greg and Mel said...

It seems like it has gone by so fast!! Can't wait to see him :)

Kar said...

OK I know we've never met in real life or anything but I am so happy for you! Like, seriously, I cannot wait for him to come so you can be a mommy!