Monday, June 22, 2009

I miss my non-rotund body!

So, no work has left me pretty bored and surfing the internet endlessly. Or sometimes I'll just wander into my closet and remember all the clothes I have! I have to say, I am SO excited to wear normal clothing again! I am actually looking forward to working out and shedding the baby weight I've put on. Luckily we live in Georgia where the weather stays beautiful all the way through October/November and me and baby boy can take lots of walks! I'm trying to convince Ogg to stash away some moolah for me to go on a little shopping spree once I get back into shape cause I am loving so many things right now! But that's probably just because I can't have them! The grass is always greener, right? Some random pictures of clothes I like...


Love this short sleeve black sweater! I am an honest person and I can admit that I have a sweater fetish. I think I probably have...50+!! Don't judge me. That's what happens when you work at Banana Republic for 3 years!

I am loving beadwork on tanks with cardigans right now. Paired with the above sweater it would be such a cute combo!


Not sure why I'm drawn to these pants...I just really like them! I think it's the mommy side of me coming out, looking for cute combined with durable combined with comfy!



Side note: I have my 38 week doctor appointment tomorrow where they'll measure and ultrasound to see if my placenta is still doing its job. If it's not...well, my next post could be with a sweet little baby in my arms! And if it is doing its job then the waiting game resumes. I'm kinda nervous, but I know everything's going to be okay! Ahh!

No comments: