Sunday, June 21, 2009

Choices, choices...

Hugh Patrick Ogg Parsons

OR

Hugh Ogg Parsons

Pick one. Comment. Make my life easier. Much appreciated.

10 comments:

St. John, Jacque, Camilla said...

Singe and I really like Hugh Patrick Ogg Parsons

AshleyS said...

I like "Parick" in the name. So is the anticipation just killing you? I'm so ready to finally see my baby...not to mention that I'm ready for the heartburn to go away. I'm so excited for you!

Clair said...

I like the double middle name. Different, in a very cool way :)

Kar said...

It depends on who Patrick is. Someone you guys love and want to name him after? If so, then go with that, but since I don't know the story I really love just Hugh Ogg Parsons.

Shanicherie said...

Good point Kara...I should explain that Patrick is Ogg's only living grandparent left. Thanks for your help so far guys!

Dixie & Markus said...

I like H.P.O.P.
Although having the initials H.O.P. would be kinda cool, I like the sound of Patrick mixed with Ogg better.

Jazz and Rod said...

Isn't it a rather English thing to have 2 middle names? :~) I say go for it!!

Anonymous said...

Oh I really like Hugh Patrick Ogg Parsons! Very chic to have 4 names! LOVE IT!

cat+tadd=sam said...

Hugh Patrick Ogg Parsons. Love it. Somehow with the four names it seems very British. :)

Greg and Mel said...

Hugh Patrick Ogg Parsons. It seems to flow very well :)