Friday, March 12, 2010

Boudoir Shoot

Well, our boy has maybe been watching too much Project Runway with me. The models always get his attention as they strut down the catwalk. The past few weeks he's surprised us with this little move we call his boudoir pose! It's so freakin' funny and I can't believe this is the first time we've gotten in on camera! This is from today and he just balanced there for a couple minutes while Ogg was shouting classic photographer phrases!

"Enjoy yourself here Hugh! Just look breezy!"

"Okay, now do a serious one!"

"You want me to do whaaaat?"

"Now smack your bum!"
He's such a funny baby and I'm loving watching his personality develop! A lot of the time he's pretty serious and observant, but he has these very humorous moments when he knows he cracks us up and he loves the extra attention!

4 comments:

q-bella said...

That is so stinkin' cute. I love it!

Lauren said...

He really is so adorable!

Brittney said...

SO cute!

blueeyedfreckle said...

oh my gosh. soooooo funny! I love it! he seriously knows how to Make It WORK! (workin it for the camera)