Little dude definitely has a bit of a temper. He TOTALLY gets this from his Dad. Totally. No, seriously. Ask my parents...I was an angel until puberty! But this kid, oh man. This kid can scream with the best of 'em! Turn your volume down before listening to this!
The Neighbors Must Be Wondering! from Shannon Parsons on Vimeo.
Aaand...to finish off the updating, here is a video of Hugh yesterday pushing himself to sitting. Just the 2nd day he has been doing it! Umm...don't mind his Christmas pajama top, his sweat bottoms, and his purple stripey socks. What Not To Wear, baby edition, anyone?
Pushes To Sitting from Shannon Parsons on Vimeo.
7 comments:
I can't even count the number of times Haley has worn a mix of an outfit. I love it.
Maybe he will be all calm and quiet when puberty hits!
oh my goodness he is so stinkin cute!
Kings just starting regularly pushing himself up to sitting position too! they are so in sinc!
His little pout is adorable!
He's SO cute!
oh c'mon. I've played with Ogg and watched him play plenty of soccer games and I've never seen a temper flare from him! =)
haha! and ogg doesn't seem too amused! =)
Shan- Hey girl. Oh the fit-throwing- isn't it lovely? Cache generally is such a good little guy, but he's two, so that gives him all the excuse to every once in awhile really scream a good one at me. I started worrying, so began reading some parenting books. I am such a paranoia! And I read earlier on your blog about how Hugh's struggling with his naps- we're going through that phase lately as well! Although Cache was already down to one nap, so it went to zero a few weeks ago and I was like, "no way mister! I am not giving up your one and only nap a day! not yet!" finally he started taking one again, but it's much later in the day and now I struggle with the whole "going to bed for the night at a later time." it was frustrating for awhile, but just within the last few days it's gotten better. Anyway, like you need to know all this and in fact I planned to post about this on my own blog as well, so sorry for taking up so much space... haha. Oh the lovely joys of being a momma... it really is so rewarding and yet so tiring. I've never learned so much though and how can you not just love them to pieces still. Even when you want to pull your own hair out sometimes. Anyway, I'll stop blabbing. Love ya and miss ya :)
Post a Comment