Monday, March 8, 2010

Cutie Patootie

Hugh is a professional roller. He has very little interest in learning how to crawl because he knows he can power roll to wherever he wants to a lot faster! He's seriously like a steamroller!

He's getting really good at using his pointer finger to discover and explore things. Becoming a mother has made me think the tiniest things are beyond adorable. Like using this little finger. When he nurses he uses it to play with my earrings or nose or even my lips. It's seriously tempting to bite it off because it's just too cute! Is that cannibalistic?


Like I've said before, bathtime is a really fun and exciting time in our night. He looks forward to it so much! He'll be really fussy and tired...SO ready for bed, and when I take him upstairs and start to undress him he knows it's time and he starts squealing and shouting and pumping his arms really hard because he can't wait!



Unfortunately, this was taken at the worst possible angle for me. Hugh is still super cute. He makes this exact face when he thinks something is amusing, but not enough to laugh out loud. It consists of the pursed lips and smiling eyes. I swear I'm not obese, nor do I have three chins.

2 comments:

amyluck said...

So cute! He looks so big sitting up all by himself! And I can see a lot more of you in him now. Adorable!
P.S. I miss you a ton! We need to talk more Shans.

q-bella said...

He is getting so big, and cute!
P.S. You look great (I'm talking about the pictures of you at the baby shower, not that you don't have a fantastic chin).