Don't mind my ugliness and the fact the my eyebrows look extremely strange and uneven (they're not, I swear). We decided to give Hugh a for real hair cut! We did the top, sides, back...all of it! Unfortunately, a week later it now looks like it did before: fuzzy, fuzzy, fuzzy. I always try to do a faux-hawk just to make him seem a little less homeless, but after all his rolling around he ends up looking more like Einstein!
Hugh has recently started throwing fits if I have his little toy chest (ottoman) open and he can't be hanging over the side throwing everything out. So one day I just stuck him in there with everything and he loved it! This happens pretty much everyday now!What is it about my sleeping baby that really reaffirms my undying love for him? He's just too precious and vulnerable! Ogg and I often go in and put our faces really close to him just to be near his peaceful little body!
Bum in the air sleeping! This is by far the cutest position we've found him in! He does it fairly often now and I still smile and laugh EVERY time. I love this boy!
It's starting to get GORGEOUS and so warm here. We've been going on walks almost every day except today since it's stormy. Hugh loves being in his stroller and exploring new things. Just in the past few days he's started to push himself to a sitting position from lying down. He is so proud of himself and I clap and get excited every time still! He seems thisclose to crawling and he's also attempting to pull himself up on stuff (but he can't without a little help from me). I can't believe how fast time is flying by with this little one. He's such a light in our lives and if we never have any other babies, I think we'll be perfectly content with the happiness he brings to us!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
March Madness!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
11:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
love the little hawk! kings' always get messed from his galavanting as well, and the sleeping with bum in the air - seriously priceless!
ha! i was going to say that i LOVE his little fuzzy hair! River's is so straight, it doesn't do much.
Very cute photos of your little man!
Post a Comment