Hello sweet baby of mine!
There hasn't been much change lately, except for you constantly growing. My tummy has finally gotten to the point where it's pretty obvious that YOU are in there. I LOVE my baby belly. It's rare to not find one of my hands rubbing it, as if to soothe you. Although, lately, I'm wondering if my rubbing might just be annoying to you...a constant, muffled sound. I think I feel the more I touch you and think about you, the more loved you will feel when you finally are in my arms!
One of the biggest changes in the past few weeks is my appetite! I can't stop eating! The hunger is constant, and I eat 3 meals a day with about 4 or 5 snacks spread throughout the day too! When we eat dinner, I sometimes catch your Dad looking at me with wide, concerned eyes. He's never seen me eat so much!
The best part about right now is that we get to find out if you're our baby boy or girl in 5 days! I truly don't think I've ever been more excited about ANYTHING. I could jump up and down with glee and anticipation...but baby books say to not jump around all crazy-like. So I'll just pump my fists and eat more ice cream.
As always, I love you, sweet baby. I can't wait for you to be mine to hold! Will you join your Dad and be my Valentine this weekend?
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Letters to Baby...week 19
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
7:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
your letters to your baby are so sweet, I love reading them, and its such a good idea so you can look back and remember when you were pregnant :)
Post a Comment