Monday, February 16, 2009

We're so excited!

22 comments:

Kellie Knapp said...

YAY!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!!! you guys are freakin adorable...

cat+tadd=sam said...

A BOY! Is that what you are naming him? I LOVE it, it's so cute! CONGRATULATIONS!

Kar said...

YAY!

I love the name Hugh, it's so English.

Congratulations!

Kar said...

Sorry I accidentally commented 4 times.

emily and logan said...

hugh! what a cute name!

Misty said...

Congrats! That's exciting!

Mikel said...

Congrats on the boy. Can I ask why his name is backwards?

AshleyS said...

Congratulations! That is wonderful news. How cool that we are both having boys around the same time. So happy for you! :-)

Anderson Family said...

How exciting! Congrats to the two of you... you are going to be great parents!

Dixie & Markus said...

A baby boy! Love the name choice! We are elated for both of you!

Shanicherie said...

His name is backwards cause we took it on the Mac. You get the idea though, right? :)

Totally Tumlin said...

I am totally excited for you guys! I knew you were having a boy! I love the name! Time to shop!!!!!

Totally Tumlin said...

I am totally excited for you guys! I knew you were having a boy! I love the name! Time to shop!!!!!

Lauren said...

Totally pictured you with a girl! But boys are pretty fantastic! Congrats. Hugh is a cute name!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! You suspected it was a boy, right? Now you get to start buying clothes and decorating! Yay!

Emma said...

Oh BOY!!!! Big smiles from St. George. Congratulations.

Chelsea said...

Congrats! How fun. My sister is having twin boys around the same time so we've been keeping our eyes open...they have some pretty cute boy stuff these days!

Adam & Samantha said...

Congratulations Shannon! You're having a little boy! I can't imagine the emotion you must be feeling. Having a son will be amazing. And I love the name Hugh, very English and proper of you. :-)

Melissa said...

Boys are so fun, you will love being a mom to a boy. He will keep you going. Congrats!

Brittney said...

YEAH. It's so fun to have a boy first because they look out for the little sisters! Is that the chipboard letter you made at Enrichment a couple months back? I love it!

Sarah said...

Very excited for you and your little hugh!

bestofthebishops said...

Congratulations!! Little boys just melt a moms heart--everyday!