Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Massive amounts of photos

Oggy and I went to Savannah (Georgia) and Charleston (South Carolina) this past weekend. Two of the most historical cities we have in the states! Here's a zillion pictures with witty captions to prove we were there.


Me and my large, cold stomach where pirates used to sail into Charleston.


Us and the life sized Ken doll they dressed up as a solider. I was totally grabbing his bum.


Right before I locked Ogg in a dungeon jail cell and ran off with the Ken doll.


Me showcasing this massive ballroom that George Washington actually danced in!


Me in front of Rainbow Row (I hadn't heard of it either). It's famous because each of these ancient homes are painted a color of the rainbow along the historic waterfront of Charleston.


Before we hit Charleston, we went to Hilton Head, South Carolina. Beautiful beach (this is coming from a biased Californian!), super soft sand! What can I say, I felt frisky. The bump made me realize I'm not as sexy as I think I am.


Ahhh...tranquility. If only it would stay this empty and relaxing when it gets hot!


I saw David Hasselhoff running along the beach. I grabbed his bum too.


And then his.

And then I hit my head on a low branch and got ahold of myself again.


Man, these pregnancy hormones are killin me!

4 comments:

AshleyS said...

that dress you have on when you are hugging the tree is so cute. where did you get it? you look darling pregnant!

Craig and AshLee said...

You Look so cute pregnant. The best part of the whole thing is getting to hold the bundle of joy and watching them grow up. The pregnacy part is not all that bad either.

cat+tadd=sam said...

Your tummy is so dang cute! KINDA makes me want to be pregnant!

Dixie & Markus said...

Beautiful pics! Looks like y'all had a good time. You are looking so cute with your little mama belly:)