Shan you're huge! Just kidding (at least there's a purpose). I really am so happy for you. I'm also glad you're not so sick anymore. When are you coming out here?
so cute!! I was certain that peyton was a girl, I knew I was right, but at the ultrasound, he was obviously a boy. haha Can't wait to hear what you are having! mel
You make pregnant look really cute! Can't wait to find out what you are having. I heard if you carry low--it's a boy and if you carry high--it's a girl. I have carried really low both times and well you know how that went!
Ogg and I moved to Atlanta, Georgia for his job (a Territory Merchandising Director) 4 years ago and are loving it. We have been married six years and welcomed our first baby boy on June 30, 2009! We miss our family and friends and hope this makes everyone feel a little closer to us! Happy blogging!
7 comments:
And WHAT IF you're wrong!
You look so cute! Do you know for sure that it is a boy, or just a feeling?
Shan you're huge! Just kidding (at least there's a purpose). I really am so happy for you. I'm also glad you're not so sick anymore. When are you coming out here?
Cute. Pregnant woman are beautiful.
Lookin good! Love it while you can! Soon that fun baby bump gets out of control!
so cute!! I was certain that peyton was a girl, I knew I was right, but at the ultrasound, he was obviously a boy. haha Can't wait to hear what you are having!
mel
You make pregnant look really cute! Can't wait to find out what you are having. I heard if you carry low--it's a boy and if you carry high--it's a girl. I have carried really low both times and well you know how that went!
Post a Comment