Sunday, March 8, 2009

23 weeks!

Just a quick reminder of what I looked like last week...


And now this week (with an updated haircut!)...

Um, I'm pretty sure if I continue growing at this rate, I'm going to have to audition to be the next blimp. I'm a little concerned about how much I've grown in the past couple of weeks! I'm going to have a stomach that sticks out like 3 feet!

Probably won't post till we're in freezin' Utah! Kinda sad to leave our 70 degree weather! But soo excited to see everyone!

4 comments:

Brittney said...

Look at the bright side,the only thing that's growing on you is your belly. No beastly love handles or gigantic rear end. You still have your cute little body which makes your tummy that much cuter! Don't sweat it! You look adorable! Have fun on your trip and seeing your fam AND FREEZING TO DEATH! :)

Lauren said...

Shannon you are freaking adorable!

The Mercer Family said...

Ummm, you are still dang HOT! hehe You look amazin!

Natalie said...

Congrats on your pregnancy! That's so exciting! You will be such a cute Mom! You look cute with your little tummy... if it makes you feel any better I gained 40lbs during my pregnancy! I know it's hard to believe people when they say you look cute when your tummy just keeps on growing, but you really do. =)