Sunday, March 29, 2009

Letters to Baby...week 26

Dear Baby Hugh,

Child...you are really causing me some serious pain. Not only do I have sciatica, but now I have displaced ribs. Possibly from the soccer legs you inherited from your Dad. I blame him, not you. It's gotten progressively worse over the past few days...so much so that I couldn't make it to church today, and am not going to even attempt to drive to work tomorrow. Tomorrow is chiropractor day. Please don't practice your free kicks on my ribs anymore. We can work on that once you get OUT of my insides.

This is all I can manage today. I love you!

Mom

4 comments:

Jaime said...

You poor girl. That's all I have to say =D

Greg and Mel said...

ah the joys of pregnancy...just wait for weeks 35-40!

AshleyS said...

ouch! that doesn't sound fun! unfortunately i was going to say something similar to the comment above...that last month is...not fun. we are almost to the last trimester, hooray! ps. do you have a good body pillow? in my last trimester it made all the difference.

mmhunter said...

ah yes...the sciatica. that was the worst. i STILL get it and i'm not even prego! what the? good luck with everything! you may not feel great but you look great!