Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The Story of My Life (so, so bored)

I WAS BORN

on the date: April 23rd

in the city, state: Northridge, CA

my siblings are: Mike Jr, Tyson, Brett, Meghan

I was named: Shannon Cherie Howard

My zodiac sign is: Taurus

MY FAMILY

is normal because: We love each other a lot, even if we don't see or talk to each other much (wait, is that normal?).

is weird because: I'M weird because I'm the only one who doesn't enjoy watching millions of sports.

I get along best with: Meghan, my seester.

I fight the most with: My mom! But not very often.

the smartest one is: Of course ME! I dunno...we range from early 20's to mid 60's, so there's all kinds of 'smarts' in the family.

the funniest one is: My Dad...he can't help himself with the lame jokes, but I still laugh at them.

the most responsible one is: Ummm...my sister? She's got 6 kids to take care of, she's always on top of things!


I STARTED SCHOOL

when i was this old: 4? 5?

at this school: Temple Emmanuel Preschool (It was a Jewish school and I loved it...they never made me do the religious stuff though)

my favorite teacher was: Mrs Busco, forever the best teacher!

my best subject was: English

my worst subject was: Math. Ugh. Hate it.

my junior high/middle school was: Farrer

my high school was: Provo High

my high school sweetheart was: Garrett Rose

I went to prom with: Garrett and Robby

GENERAL

my first crush was on: Chris Bjerkestrand, 5th grade! Oh my gosh, I just realized I must have always had a thing for foreign guys...he was from Norway! Ogg and I were destined for each other!

my high school crush was on: Uhhh...had quite a few, but like I said before, Garrett was the main one. I also always still had a thing for Mick Hagen even after we broke up!

I was this old when i had my first kiss: 14th birthday!

it was with this person: Bryan Lennon...I'm betting half the people that read this blog ALSO had him as their first kiss!

my first boyfriend/girlfriend was: Geez, I dunno what was considered "boyfriend" back in the day...so first OFFICIAL boyfriend was probably Rob Anderson in 9th grade? Maybe? Long time ago people.

my current boyfriend/girlfriend is: I have two. Ogg and Hugh Parsons.

my first job was: Hostess at Brick Oven (18 years old).

my current job is: I do lots of office everything at a friend's pest control company.

I live with: my boyfriends

I plan on doing this with my future: Having gorgeous babies and being the best mom I can be. If I get restless in 10 years or so, maybe I'll go get my Master's in Family Therapy and do what I've always wanted to!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I'll admit it I kissed Bryan Lennon too!

Chelsea said...

Shannon. I did NOT kiss Bryan Lennon, but I remember when you did. That seemed like the craziest thing in the world at the time. Doesn't that seem like it was 3-4 years ago? Well we are getting old because it wasn't!

Misty said...

Haha! you were named Shannon Cherie Parsons? Your parents had awesome foresight! ;-)

Kar said...

You went out with Mick Hagen? I think I was a freshman when he was a senior, but I thought he was a god.

That's kind of weird now that I think of it...I've never even met him.