Sunday, March 22, 2009

25 weeks and Utah trip!

Well, we went to Utah for a week and it was wonderful! My sister threw me a little baby shower and I was able to see a lot of friends. It turned out perfect and I couldn't have asked for anything more! Unfortunately, the following picture is the ONLY one I took the entire weekend! It's of my sweet nieces, Elli and Anna. I miss them SO much and have hated being so far away from them! They're really excited about our little Hugh and I can't wait for them to meet him! It was definitely sad to leave to come back home, but felt really good to GET home and sleep in our own bed.


...And here's me today, at 25 weeks pregolicious. Except, not much of the 'licious' part pertains to me anymore. Just in case you can't see it, I'll just point out my flaws to you...haha. My face is starting to fill out, arms are getting bigger, thighs are DEFINITELY getting bigger. 3 more months of this? Oh my, I'm quite nervous at how large I'm going to end up. I'm sure people think I'm nuts, but it's hard for any woman to deal with the reality of gaining weight, even if it's for an AMAZING purpose!

3 comments:

Nikki said...

Shannon, you seriously look so cute! I do know how you feel and don't worry your body really will go back, I didn't believe it but it happened. :) hang in there, Hugh will be well worth it!

Sarah said...

I was devistated that I had to miss your shower. So so sad. I ended up being out of town. I hope it was so fun, I'm sure you looked really beautiful.

Brittney said...

I'm glad that you had such a nice trip and that you were even able to squeeze a baby shower in while you were there.

As for the weight gain, don't fret it. It's all for a very worthwhile cause! Just be healthy and it will come back off after you have the baby.