Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Crazy weather!

The weather is as crazy as my hormones! This weekend, Atlanta saw temperatures in the teens and this:

This place isn't exactly equipped to deal with snow that settles, so they automatically freak out and cancel school, work, everything! So I got an unexpected 4 day weekend, which was so nice!

The funny part is that by this coming weekend, it's projected to get up to 75 degrees!! Which means in one week, we will have gone from snow on the ground to blooming flowers. And the temperature will have ranged about 50 degrees in the opposite direction!

I've been wearing my flip flops around the house so I can break them in by the time the nice weather comes around! Ahh...here we come nice days by the pool, shorts...and third trimester!

2 comments:

Greg and Mel said...

That's how st. george is, and we got pounded with snow a couple times this winter. Luckily it was like 78 degrees here today and gorgeous! I hate winter!! bring on the spring!!

Laurel said...

Shanie Bananie.....guess what.....I turned in my VERY LAST assignments yesterday. I have one final left! I just wanted to check your progress and give you some encouragement if you're needin' it. I PROMISE you that if you finish before you have baby Hugh, you'll love yourself. Don't wait thinking you'll get it done really fast after he's born. Lincoln is 1 tomorrow and I'm just getting done. So here's to good luck and perserverence, Shan! You can do it!