Saturday, February 20, 2010

Bathing Beauty

Hugh loves his bathtime! He gets one every night as part of his bedtime routine and he gets super excited when I start to undress him! Lately he's started sitting up really straight and splashing like CRAZY. The funny part is that he doesn't even laugh about it! He keeps a really serious face the whole time! I'll put video up of it later.

Precious, precious face!

He likes to twist around and get in funny positions (like he used to in his swing), but then he gets mad and grunts at me to fix him. Here's one of these funky positions! Look at all those rolls!

I know it's blurry, but that's cause he's in a swing (duh!). I just had to get a picture of how he fell asleep. Arm behind the head, kickin back! See how he's pretty much too fat for the swing? Yeah, we are gonna try to break him of his swing addiction this next week. He will not nap well without it, but we're gonna try!

Could this sweet face get anymore angelic? I might have to frame this one! The only thing that bugs me is the frilly pink blanket I have him on. Not very boyish. Oops.

No comments: