Friday, February 26, 2010

Let's Get Fat Tonight!

Right now, I'm making this:

Picture and recipe via whitelotuscooks.com

Yes, that. Once done, it should look exactly like that! Bread Pudding! I've been craving something sweet and yummy and this caught my eye a couple days ago. Ogg says he doesn't want it because it doesn't have chocolate on it. What a pansy.

Something you might not know about me: I absolutely looooove to cook! It stems from my mom and her amazing cooking skills. Those of you that have had the honor to have a meal cooked by my mom know what I'm talking about! I seriously could cook and bake allll day long! One of my 'pipe dreams' (I just recently found out what that phrase means, so I'm saying it very lightly!) is to go to culinary school, but the only thing is, I don't really like meat or fish! So if I could go to culinary school for vegetarians and lovers of dessert, that would be optimal. :)

I'll let you know how many pounds I gained after I ate the whole thing!

6 comments:

Joy said...

shan- i love bread pudding. make this one for ogg some time and he'll be a happy man (it includes chocolate.) http://www.epicurious.com/recipes/food/views/Dulce-de-Leche-and-Chocolate-Chunk-Bread-Pudding-241630
and baking rocks, i do it ten-twelve hours a day and i still love it.

emily and logan said...

yum! that looks amazing. i rarely bake anymore because logan has no sweet tooth and i always end up eating all of whatever i make. i have to force him to eat treats!! men....

bestofthebishops said...

I've never even had bread pudding, but that picture makes me CRAVE it!! I loved the post where Hugh has both legs in one pant leg!! So hilarious! Aren't babies just the greatest?!

Laurel said...

Couple things---

-Your baby is ADORABLE! Oh my word!
-I miss you.
-That bread pudding looks AMAZING! Come to my house and make me some. :) Please?

mrs. farlanderz said...

yum, and I agree - your mom is THE BEST cook (and hostess!!!) ever! Martha's got NOTHING on her!

blueeyedfreckle said...

did you know that you can go to culinary school for something specific? like you can go for backing cakes. or desserts, etc. my brother looked into it years ago, and you can totally do that! and your bread pudding WAS AWESOME!!!!! yum