So our little one is not so little anymore and coming up on the max weight for his infant seat. So, onto the convertible car seat we go! From what I've researched, the Safety 1st Alpha Omega Elite (I feel like saying that should come with a really deep, booming voice) is really popular and so many people love it (pictured below). Sooo...my question is to all the mommy (and daddy) bloggers wondering what you would recommend? I'm definitely looking for something that goes up to 100 pounds. Thanks!
Monday, February 15, 2010
Convertible Car Seat
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
That's the car seat we have and it's been great!
just an fyi on the pounds.....rocco is 55 pounds and six years old and no longer in a car seat, so the 'up to 100 pounds' really isn't a necessity. but that one definitely looks nice!
Another good one is the Graco (I think) Nautilus. The back comes off so when they are over 40 lbs it becomes the backless booster. It's really cool!
We considered that one too. We settled on the Britax Boulevard and LOVE it. When you go look at seats keep this in mind---kids puke. Look for a seat that has a cover that comes off to wash and goes back on easily and one that doesn't have a lot of holes for puke to drip through to the bottom.
britax!
Post a Comment