So, Hugh has been very fussy the past few weeks (teething) and it's left me pretty dang frazzled. It's rare that I get out of yoga pants or do my hair. I had enough energy to work out about 4 times (in 2.5 weeks). Mostly, I just wait for him to take his naps and I nap too! I'm hoping we're past the worst of it because his second tooth has finally popped through and he only woke up once last night, compared to his three times a night the past few weeks. Anyway, one night last week I took him upstairs to change him and when I came back down, Ogg was giving me a funny look. Actually, he was giving Hugh a funny look. I followed his gaze to see what he was looking at and found this:
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Funny story!
Posted by
Shanicherie
at
6:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
oh man I laughed out loud at that one!
Post a Comment