So Hugh's room is finally finished and is the only room I can say that about! Everything else is mostly done, but there's a thing or two in each that I'm not happy about or want to add. Anyway, it's nothing amazing, but I'm happy with it!
Obligatory Hugh picture:
I found this adorable scrapbook paper at Michael's a few weeks ago (8 sheets for a dollar!) and bought a few packages thinking I could do something with them. Well, I decided to be frugal and crafty and make them artwork in his room! I LOVE how it turned out! Plus, whenever we're in his room, Hugh totally looks at them for long periods of time and smiles! Love it!
Toy cubby. I'm sure I'll get 4 more storage boxes as he gets older and gets more toys. The poor boy really needs more books.
3 comments:
So cute. How big is that boys room? Know that we live in Santa Monica, everyting looks so big.
IT looks great!! Love what you did with the papers too:) and those shopping cart straps.... I hope it was the one that went with the cover. I didn't have one with me here in Florida and everytime I put olivia in the cart she would go straight for those DISGUSTING straps. I wouldn't let her even touch them. yuck
Cute shannon! I plan on having that same light blue all over my house. You did a great job!
Post a Comment